Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Destructoin Zone 2 ~ The Peaks of Mt. Countertop

Just when I think that things are running smoothly and my day is going to be a little less crazy than the day before, my girls prove my thoughts to be completely wrong. Yesterday it was an exploding neck pillow...I'm still finding those little Styrofoam balls under mattresses, under dressers, in toys...it just goes on and on.

Today there was a new Destruction Zone...this time it moved to the kitchen. I had pulled out a package of confectioner's sugar to use on some of the Kiddie Veggie Brownies I had made. Silly me, I thought that I could just leave that package on the counter for literally 2 minutes without something happening. Boy was I wrong.

View complete posting: Destruction Zone 2 ~ The Peaks of Mt. Countertop

No comments:

Post a Comment