Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Magic Arrives March 2015

I have one little girl in our household that just can't wait until March comes. 

Why?

The magic of Disney is coming once again!  This time one of our absolute favorite movies is being brought to life...

Which one? 

Cinderella!

We just watched the official trailer and the little girl inside of me just might be just as excited as my daughter is.



 
Tonight is just the beginning of a very long waiting process in a 10-year-old's eyes.  How will I be able to handle the constant questions?
 
"How many more days?"
 
"Are we going?"
 
"When do we get to go see Cinderella?
 
"Do you have our movie tickets yet?"
 
"Is it EVER going to be March?!"
 
Hopefully March will come swiftly enough that I don't go completely out of my mind.  I'm going to be dreaming of glass slippers for weeks.  I mean, SHE's going to be dreaming about glass slippers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment