Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sweet Potato Banana Crumble Casserole


Let’s face it…unless you live in the South, the only time that most of us think about making anything with sweet potatoes, or yams, is during the holidays. Well not anymore!

I must admit that I have given sweet potatoes a fair shot every year…to no avail. Sweet potatoes/yams + me = unhappy tastebuds. Until now! This dish is so good that it could be served for breakfast, a side for dinner or a dessert. I LOVE this casserole! Finally, sweet potatoes and I have a relationship. A wonderful love affair…even my little Grace loves this (minus the crumble, go figure).

View complete posting: Sweet Potato Banana Crumble Casserole ~ If you like sweet potatoes, you will love this recipe...if you don't like them, then you will love this casserole. Perfect as a side or dessert dish!

No comments:

Post a Comment