Friday, September 10, 2010

Why Isn’t There Bold Printed Warning For Parents?


Today I am dealing with two little darlings who have sick tummies. This is probably the thing that I hate to deal with the most. Diving with a large bowl to catch anything that might come out of my little one’s mouths is definitely not on the top 10 of my favorite things to do.

My little Rose started off yesterday with intestinal cramping and diarrhea. Also not my favorite thing to deal with, but I can manage it pretty well. At least she wasn’t spewing anything all over the place.

Then, at about 1:30a I was awakened by my Grace with a call for water. As I come back into the room with a glass of water, I hear (because it was too dark to really see) the sound of liquid flowing onto everything around her. Her jammies, the sheets, comforter and her brand new purple unicorn Pillow Pet…they all felt the wrath of her tummy.

View complete posting: Why Isn’t There Bold Printed Warning For Parents?

No comments:

Post a Comment