Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What's On YOUR Thanksgiving Table This Year?

 
With Thanksgiving knocking on my door, I have been going through tried and true recipes for appetizers, sides and desserts.  Here are the delectable dishes that will be gracing my family's table this Thanksgiving Day.  (Why is the turkey missing?  My mother-in-law has the task of turkey and ham this year.)

Feel free to leave some of your favorite recipe links in the comments below. (I love a good recipe)

Wishing you and your family a wonderful and memorable Thanksgiving Holiday!

APPETIZERS

Prosciutto & Cheese Rosettes ~ The Chatty Mom

 
Bacon Wraps ~ Garlic Herb ~ The Chatty Mom ~ Addictive bites



SIDES

Homemade Cranberry Sauce ~ The Chatty Mom ~ So easy, SO good...You'll never go back to the can!


Photo Source: Ree Drummond ~ ThePioneerWoman.com
Whiskey Glazed Carrots ~ The Pioneer Woman's recipe.  Ahhh-MAzing!

Photo Source: AvocadoPesto.com
Green Beans with Shallots and Pine Nuts ~ Avocado Pesto's recipe - Great alternative to the traditional green bean casserole


 
Sweet Potato Banana Crumble Casserole ~ The Chatty Mom ~ Great as a side OR a dessert.  I top it with vanilla frozen yogurt and serve as dessert! (my oldest daughter's favorite dish)


DESSERTS

Photo Source: PickyPalate.com
Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Vanilla Sheet Cake ~ Picky Palate ~ A new recipe that I can't wait to have!)
 
Photo Source: Foodnetwork.com
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies ~ Food Network ~ My family LOVES these...without the chocolate chips.  Soft & chewy and SO good!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment