Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Super Bowl Grub ~ SEAHAWKS BABY!!


My husband is a HUGE Seahawks fan...has been since he was in the 8th grade.  So, needless to say that he can't wait for Super Bowl Sunday this year.  We'll all be decked out in blue and green, yelling at the TV like people who have completely lost their minds.  Fun :)


In the midst of the chaos that is sure to ensue, we will be munching on some seriously yummy eats.  Here's a round-up of some great recipes from around the blogsphere for you to enjoy while you watch the game...or retreat to another area of the house.  I'll be following the ball and then retreating during the half time show...Katy Perry? 
I'm sorry (not really) but that is by far the strangest choice for a bunch of rowdy football fans.  Are Barney or the Wiggles going to be her back-up singers?  I'm just saying, there's a number of other singers/bands that make more sense in my mind.


If you are tailgating this year, here are some great suggestions for making sure that you have everything you need, I'm talking the tools, not just the food: 11 Food Hacks For The Best Tailgate Ever
Visit my Pinterest Page for more recipes and party ideas!

Okay, on to the GRUB!

The Kick-Off

 
 

 
 

Bacon Wraps - Garlic Herb ~ The Chatty Mom

 
Hooters Fried Pickles Copy Cat Recipe ~ The Slow Roasted Italian
 


Photo by Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman

Restaurant Style Salsa ~ The Pioneer Woman
(Because I am not allowed to share my mother-in-law's salsa. lol)

 

 
Photo by: Cooking And Beer

 
  
Photo by: I Heart Naptime
 Easy Potato Skins ~ I Heart Naptime
 
 

Half Time Hunger Tamers

 


 

 

 

http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2013/06/slow-cooker-sticky-chicken-wings.html

Slow Cooker Sticky Chicken Wings ~ Six Sisters' Stuff

 
 
 
Photo By: Two Peas And Their Pod

 Slow Cooker Turkey Chili ~ Two Peas And Their Pod

 

Final Score


 
Dark Chocolate Kahlua Mocha Cake (a.k.a Blackout Cake) ~ The Chatty Mom


Exceptional Chocolate Chip Cookies ~ The Chatty Mom

Photo by: Two Peas And Their Pod

Butter Toffee Heath Popcorn ~ Two Peas And Their Pod

My Hubby LOVES brownies, so there will definitely be some for nailing his sweet tooth...I just haven't decided which one yet.  So, below are my top picks for some devilishly delish brownies on game day.



Fudgy Fudge Brownies ~ Woodland Bakery Blog


Turtle Brownies ~ Woodland Bakery Blog



Butterscotch Double Chocolate Chip Blondies ~ Woodland Bakery Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment