There are plenty of creams, ointments, and wipes that contain chemicals that aren't necessary especially when you have a natural alternative. Here are some simple ways to makeover your diaper bag with essential oils.
1. For Momma - Keep hydrated. Dehydration can lead to exhaustion. Add essential oils like Lemon or Wild Orange to your water throughout the day.
2. Diaper Cream - This recipe is free of petroleum and artificial ingredients that can cause even more irritation to baby's skin.
3. Peppermint Beadlet - A burst of Peppermint will freshen breath and soothe tummy discomfort.
4. Essential Oils - Gentle oils like Lavender and Melaleuca are must haves.
5. Coconut Oil - Moisturize and protect skin without any oily residue.
6. Baby Wipes - Commercial wipes are made with ingredients that can actually irritate a baby's sensitive skin. This easy recipe is good on the go, just place the wipes in a wet bag.