Thursday, November 4, 2010

Getting TANGLED This Thanksgiving


I absolutely love the story of Rapunzel...there were many nights that I was read, or read to myself, that story...beautiful girl locked in a tower....


Yeah, I know it...I'm falling right back into my childhood. In fact, all of those silly little anxious feelings in my chest and tummy are there right now...just like when I was little and we were pulling up to the gate at Disneyland. I'm a kid at heart! I can't help it!

And only Disney would be able to bring Rapunzel's story to justice! (or at least a much more adventurous version of her story) This movie has had me on pins and needles since I saw the trailer back in, oh March I think it was...well, way back when they first let out the trailer...

View complete posting: Getting TANGLED This Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment