Monday, October 27, 2014

DIY - Toxin-Free Household Cleaning Solution

Lemon and On Guard® Essential Oils ~ The One-Two Punch!

This weekend I decided to try something new.  My sister-in-law has been cleaning her house with a non-toxic solution and loves it.  I had to try it.  Let's face it, housework is no fun and I don't particularly enjoy breathing in all of the fumes and chemicals from the cleaning solutions.  A solution made with essential oils that could get everything clean and disinfected AND smell good?! I'm in!  Not to mention the fact that with the amount of coughing that had started the following Thursday, I really needed to attack things and get our surfaces free of any bacteria lurking about.  (I was already cleaning our air by diffusing Lemon & On Guard®)
 

Now I was desperate and had not ordered my container yet, and to be honest really didn't have much time to
Read More ...

No comments:

Post a Comment