Monday, March 15, 2010

The Destruction Zone 4 ~ Gum Meets Hair


This past weekend I happened to be hit with food poisoning which means that I ended completely incapacitated Sunday afternoon. Which no one would think is a bad thing for the kiddles since there are three other adults in the house to watch them. What could possibly go wrong?

We managed to get the family to church for our morning service, after which I fulfilled my promise to Grace & Rose of handing over half a piece of gum to each of them. This is always done reluctantly because I know that Grace is going to end up pulling hers out of her mouth and stringing it across her face, hands, shirts, etc. She just can't keep herself from playing with gum.


View complete posting: The Destruction Zone 4 ~ Gum Meets Hair

No comments:

Post a Comment