Saturday, March 6, 2010

Really? 6 Years And Counting Already?!



Can it really be true? Have 6 years passed since Charming & I said "I Do"? Six years since this musical-theater loving/country raised girl and her tatted-out/WWF loving/gang area raised man tied the knot? Where has the time gone? How does it only feel like a few months ago we were getting dressed and rushing for photos on our "Big Day"? It's funny, the smell of the flowers in my bouquet are still fresh in my mind...the taste of our amazing cake from Cinderella Cakes in Costa Mesa still makes my mouth water...the sounds of family enjoying themselves...the look of Charming's face as I walked down the aisle...and the sheer joy that on that day we were beginning a journey together. I love wedding days! There is so much hope and promise on that day...so much joy and complete elation...and amidst the chaos of getting the whole thing together, there is that magical feeling that just overcomes everything that "might" go not exactly as planned.

View complete posting: Really? 6 Years And Counting Already?!

No comments:

Post a Comment