Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pressing Onward With Praise

Life is interesting. Really, it is. It seems like everyone that I know/run into has some sort of crazy going on right now. Jobless, mortgage problems, insane issues with their families...there just seems to be a lot of things flying at people right now. It's almost like Life is in a revolt process.

Throw politics into the mix and that's just a whole other slew of nuttiness and stress that errupts.

In my life, things aren't horrible or completely out of control...they're just a bit difficult. In 6 years of marriage, my hubby & I have lived with inlaws the entire time. Yeah, that means that we've had about a month's worth of days of just being our own little personal family in a house for 24 hours at a time. That's a bit nuts. It's not what we planned, by any means, it's just what we've had to walk thru together.

Through this I have had to remind myself that we could have been going down a much more difficult road...we could be one of the families living out of their cars or at a shelter. The fact that we have been blessed to have family that had the room for us to raise our children in a home and not in the condition of basically being gypsies is something that I try to keep in the front of my mind. It's a huge item to be greatful for...even though it comes with frusteration at times...

View complete posting: Pressing Onward With Praise

No comments:

Post a Comment