Monday, October 18, 2010

MommyTopics' Adorable Pumpkin Cupcakes


I may be in the process of putting my little apartment together...which means that I am still sorting and sifting through boxes and containers...but that doesn't mean that I can't pass along a great little article for my readers to check out. It just wouldn't be fair to hold back because of moving issues, SO...

My sister-in-law Rachael, MommyTopics.com, is one very creative cupcake baking momma...and she's got some of the most adorable little pumpkin cupcakes for Fall. Not to mention that they make a great centerpeice for a gathering of friends/family for the night.


How could I not share this with everyone?! I mean, just look at them! Everything in me says, "Get out the apron and start bakin'!" And I want to...and I'm going to...just not right now.


View complete posting: Mommy Topics' Adorable Pumpkin Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment