Wednesday, May 9, 2012

First 1st Grade Spring Music Performance


My darling little Grace had her first school performance tonight.  There she is in her pretty blue dress wearing her "I can't wait, I'm so excited" smirk...and Momma (Daddy too) was SO very proud of her...so proud that I have to share. :)


All of the kiddles were so good...and entertaining.  I keep watching the videos and cracking up at how cute they are.  Couple the end of the school year right around the corner with a program geared for Mother's Day & Father's Day and you get a room full of very happy/proud/emotional parents. 




We also learned that the backdrop to the performance was created by each of the classes for the moms & dads.  And, of course, they all had to show off what part they did to bring it all together.



Grace was so excited and thrilled that everything went so well, "I almost cried Mommy...because I was so happy!"  Confession: That statement made me tear up.

"She needs to be on stage. Did you see how animated she was?"  Thank you Mrs. Peak...I can't wait to see her blossom since she loves performing so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment