Friday, May 4, 2012

The Very Hungry Caterpillar Puppet Show

I am taking a moment to give myself a little pat on the back...I don't think that we moms do that enough.  Most of the time we are just running, juggling and stressing about getting through our daily checklists.


Today I somehow managed to get my morning under control enough to get a Mommy Coffee meet-up with a few of the best moms in Reno...and it gave my little Grace a morning to enjoy some fruit and a hot chocolate before getting to school.  (she was late, but everyone needs a little reward sometimes for getting through a rough, tearful morning)

Then it was off to my little Rose's kindergarten puppet show, The Very Hungry Caterpillar.  They were all so cute. And it celebrated their achievements this year...plus it was an easy way to get out of class early today!





My only failure, I forgot to get lunch to Charming.  *Eeek!*  I may have managed my Momma Duties, but I stumbled when it came to being the wife on top of lunch duty.
Charming's Mom & Dad bringing in the Grandparent Praise
Afterwards it's back to working, cleaning and remembering to pick-up my kiddle from school early.  The rest of the day...well, we'll just have to see how it goes. (although I do see Frappuccino Happy Hour in it)

No comments:

Post a Comment