Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Teething & Flu...Oh My!

Last week was a real drainer.  There's nothing like  a 7 month old teething and two little girls with the flu bug to get a week started.


It started with my little James and his teething.  I'm convinced that teething is parental  abuse.  It's horrible for the baby and I hate that they have to go through it, but it's also a terrible time for the parents.

Sunday it all started at around 9:00pm with a fever of 100.3F.  Fortunately I had my arsenal ready with Peppermint and Lavender oils.  Peppermint to bring down the fever and lavender to calm some of the pain his poor little gums were experiencing.  It was amazing how quickly the Peppermint worked to start bringing down his fever!  Literally .5-1.0 degree lower within 5-10 minutes! 

Read More...

No comments:

Post a Comment