Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Day After "T" Day ~ 10 Leftovers To Tempt Your Tummy

Every year I try to think of ways to all of my Thanksgiving feast leftovers.  I have to say that I am tired of sandwiches and soups though.  So, this year I have hunted for some great alternatives to transform our leftovers from "eh" to "WAHOO!"


Here are some tasty offerings for the days that follow Turkey Day.

Photo:  J. Kenji Lopez-Alt
Savory Stuffing Waffles - Serious Eats
This is such a great option to use up my stuffing...I'd just top it with my Homemade Cranberry Sauce to complete it!

Photo: Minimalist Baker

Pumpkin French Toast Bake - Minimalist Baker
I am definitely making this Saturday morning!

Photo: DailyWaffle.com

Cranberry Black Pepper Sweet Rolls - Daily Waffle
And these will have to grace our breakfast table Sunday before church.
 
 
Photo: bonAppetite.com
Turkey Ramen - bon appetite
 This is an unexpected change-up.  I can't wait to try it!!
 

Photo: Food Network

 Grilled Turkey, Brie, Apple Butter Sandwich with Arugula - Tyler Florence, Food Network
I love this grown up grilled cheese!  It's perfect for the kid in me and my hubby.
 
 

Photo: A Spicy Perspective
 
Poblano & Turkey Soup - A Spicy Perspective
There has to be a soup...but it's not your ordinary soup.

Photo: JustATaste.com
Cheesy Leftover Mashed Potato Pancakes - Just A Taste 

I make potato pancakes every year, but these just looked so good that I had to include them.


Photo: Ree Drummond, ThePioneerWoman.com

Leftover Turkey Spring Rolls - The Pioneer Woman
Ree Drummond is my hero.  Somehow she comes up with all sorts of great ideas to keep things fresh and un-boring.

Photo: CookingHawaiianStyle.com

Turkey-Potato Croquettes -  Cooking Hawaiian Style
Mmm, Mmm, Gooooood.

Photo: BakedByRachel.com

Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pizza - Baked By Rachel
I have a feeling that this is going to become one of my all-time favorite pizzas. YUMMY!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment