Monday, April 5, 2010

Finding Positives When Cold #6


When days come filled with strife (with a 3 & 5 year-old they are bound to come) and I feel completely rundown...I try to find a positive in the day. Like today, I've had 2 nights of very little sleep coupled with a battle against a cold (which finally tookover) which makes me one short-fused Momma. I hate being a short-fused Momma...it's not fun. There is nothing positive in being short-fused...NOTHING.

To avoid becoming the Momma that I can't stand in the stores, I find myself taking A LOT of deep breathes and counting to 10 over and over again. There really is something to counting and taking deep breathes...I used to think people were crazy, but they really knew what they were doing all along. Charming tells me that I do it without even thinking now...all the time. (oops)

View complete posting: Finding Positives When Cold #6

No comments:

Post a Comment