Monday, April 12, 2010

Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution

Okay, I know that there are some people that are in complete denial...but the time has come for us to open our eyes and see that our nation really does have a problem. Even more so, our children have a HUGE problem with the food they are eating.

Now, I'm as guilty as the next Momma out there...Cheez-its, sugary cereals, greasy pizzas, frozen chicken nuggets, are all to be found in my kiddles' diets.

But this Chatty Mom is making a change! Oh yeah, I signed Jamie Oliver's petition and I am determined to make a change in my family. Honestly, I don't like buying frozen foods...they don't taste very good anyway. And it only takes me a couple extra minutes to cube a chicken breast, dredge it in seasoned flour and fry it in peanut oil (or bake it in the oven, if I have more time). Not to mention the fact that the chicken nuggets I make taste SO much better with almost no sodium at all...

View complete posting for giveaway link: Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution

No comments:

Post a Comment