Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Decor Inspiration

I'm feeling very inspired today...and let's just say that I really need that inspiration since I have done nothing more than hang some bells on my entry doorknob in regards to decorating for Christmas.  My poor girls have been wondering when Mommy is going to set-up their advent calendar. Yes, I am confessing right now, I am not doing very good and have missed the mark so far this Christmas.

Today is the day that I finally really get into the Christmas spirit and get my house in order. I have to...especially with a Christmas Eve baby in our home.  This is her month that she loves sharing with Jesus. How precious is that?!

So in the spirit of Christmas, and hopefully in aid to some others who need a little nudge this year, I am sharing some very beautiful and clever decorations from some very talented bloggers.  Enjoy & be inspired!

Click on each of the pictures for great Christmas decorating ideas.


Snowflake Wreath ~ At The Picket Fence



Marshmallow Wreath ~ Eclectically Vintage



Kisses Christmas Tree ~ The Painted Apron



Christmas Jewelry Candles ~ Life On Lakeshore Drive



Holly Pendant Lights ~ Cleverly Inspired



Bottle Cap Advent Calendar ~ Mellywood's Mansion



Ruffled Tree ~ Clean And Sensible



Sheet Music Ornaments ~ Happy At Home
I immediately thought of my friend Diana when I saw this ornament.



Mantel Centerpiece Ornament Tree ~ The Ivy Cottage Blog 


Music Sheet Letters ~ Daisy Mae Belle


Triple White Trees ~ Thistle Wood Farms

No comments:

Post a Comment