Monday, May 10, 2010

Friday Follow ~ Mother's Day Weekend 5/07


Friday Follow

Happy Mother's Day Weekend!


There is so much that I have to thank my Mother for...first for putting up with me all of these years. :)
She's been my shoulder to cry on, my comforter, my cheer section, my chauffeur, my confidante, my teacher, my travel agent, my nurse, my doctor, my dentist, my prayer partner, my counselor, my babysitter, my co-worker, my maid, my cook...My Best Friend.
All of those things are wrapped up into the neat little package I call MOM.


Everyday I strive to be the kind of mother my Momma has been to me. (I fail miserably most time it seems)
But I thank God for the example He has given me.


Here is a rundown of this week's postings:


Sunrise Smoothie ~ Pineapples, Oranges, Bananas OH MY!
Wordless Wednesday: Catching Snowflakes In Spring
Mother's Day Gifting ~ Gifting deals (some still available until May 9th)
Breakfast Review ~ Squeeze In, Reno, NV ~ The Best omelettes on the planet...and they aren't kidding!

May Giveaway Link-Up! ~ Link your giveaways & enter as many as you like!Kathy van Zeeland Giveaway ~ Win a Kathy van Zeeland clutch!

View complete posting: Friday Follow ~ Mother's Day Weekend 5/07

No comments:

Post a Comment