Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Entering The Gluten-Free Zone

This week I am endeavouring to learn as much as I can about living a gluten-free life. That means that I'm going to become totally immersed into reading everything I can to understand how to make this lifestyle transition...for my little Grace. And then the casein-free (otherwise known as dairy free) world if necessary.

Grace has almost always had these dark purple or red circles under her eyes...in fact, when I looked at photos this morning, I realized that the time that she didn't have them was when she was about 18 months old and I had started using Almond Milk as a substitute for soy milk. (poor little thing was born lactose intolerant, just like her Momma is now) Now 5-years-old and about to enter kindergarten, I'm also trying to see if glutens are affecting her listening and direction following. Or if she's just evoking her rights to refuse to listen and follow direction. (I've known ALOT of kids like that)...

View complete posting: Entering The Gluten-Free Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment