Thursday, May 6, 2010

I Am Not A Fan...of Snakes!


Ever since I can remember, I have hated snakes. Now, I know that there are some good ones out there...like the gopher snake. He keeps those pesky mice and such away. But I really, pretty much totally, hate snakes. The last thing I like to think about is coming across the path of a snake. And I definately don't want to think about my kiddles coming in contact with any snakes. (oh the chills and crawling skin I feel now)

When I was 5 years old, we moved from Anahiem, CA to Temecula, CA. From city life to country life. And I loved it! Except for the rattlesnakes. Every Spring thru Fall, my eyes were on constant look-out for snakes. All snakes. It didn't matter if it was a red racer, gopher, king snake or rattlesnake. They were the last thing on my list of wanting to come in contact with.


View complete posting: I Am Not A Fan...of Snakes! Do's & Don'ts For Snake Bites

No comments:

Post a Comment