Tuesday, May 4, 2010

'Tis The Night Before Birthday

'Tis the night before birthday and all through the house,
Not a creature was stirring, not even my spouse.
The kiddles were out with their Daddy to shop and to dine,
While Momma was home enjoying the quiet time.
Cake batter was flying and coffee was brewing,
The player was ready for some Taming Of The Shrew-ing.


I suppose that this would be the best way to describe my evening...so peaceful. And a chance to actually enjoy one of my favorite old classic Hollywood movies. That Liz Taylor, boy was she great at being a shrew. There's just something so nice about watching her turn from a complete disaster of a woman into a loving and gentle lady...with Richard Burton's help. He cracks me up!

View complete posting: 'Tis The Night Before Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment