Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Battling The Bulge...Again


Alright, the weather has shifted and summer is right around the corner...and my blood pressure has been way too high. It's time to get to it and begin my battle against the bulge once again. Let's face it, when you haven't lost the weight after the first 30 pounds after you've had your baby...it's not an excuse after 3 1/2 years. I mean, you can't say, "Oh I just had a baby." Uh yeah...over 3 years ago.

The truth: I've been lazy and eating junk.

The other truth: I hate being one size larger than I've ever been prior to having a baby.

The other other truth: My body is really fed-up with my laziness. It's like it's screaming at me from the inside. I swear I literally hear it sometimes.


View complete posting: Battling The Bulge...Again

No comments:

Post a Comment