Monday, May 10, 2010

I Am Not A Fan...of Snakes. Do's & Don'ts For Snake Bites



Ever since I can remember, I have hated snakes. Now, I know that there are some good ones out there...like the gopher snake. He keeps those pesky mice and such away. But I really, pretty much totally, hate snakes. The last thing I like to think about is coming across the path of a snake. And I definately don't want to think about my kiddles coming in contact with any snakes. (oh the chills and crawling skin I feel now)

Since there are still some of us that are bound to be in snake country at one point or another this summer...I thought that I'd list some Do's and Don'ts in case you (or anyone you're with) are actually bitten by one of these creatures...

View complete posting: I Am Not A Fan...of Snakes. Do's & Don'ts For Snake Bites

No comments:

Post a Comment