Thursday, January 24, 2013

ibotta Shopping App! Rewards You For Shopping! Real Cash!!

 
Finding ways to earn freebies or cash back from things I do or purchase in my daily life is almost an obsession of mine.  It can get to be ridiculous at times, BUT there is a payout!
 
The newest app I have discovered is called Ibotta. Last night I downloaded it onto my Android phone and began to play. Today I made my way to the grocery store to take it out for a spin. (I needed to do a little restocking anyway, so it was perfect timing for me.)
 
It was so easy.  I selected the items that I had on my shopping list, bought them (using coupons of course), took a picture of my receipt and scanned the barcode of the featured items I purchased.  THEN in less than 3 hours I had my additional savings reward from Ibotta confirmed...$4.25 was now waiting in my account for me to withdraw whenever I want!  An additional $4.25 for purchasing only 4 of the featured items!
 

This is your app to savings!
I LOVE THIS APP!!!  (yeah, I'm a little excited)
 
You get real money into your PayPal account or you can choose to donate it to ANY school here in America!  OR you could choose to do both!!
 
 
 
 
Ibotta is a fun and easy way to earn real money just for buying your favorite products.
 
- It's easy. Learn about products by taking polls, reading facts or watching short videos - you choose how much or how little.
 
- It works in over 2 dozen of your favorite retailers including Walmart, Target, Kroger, Safeway, Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens, Publix, Meijer, H-E-B, Stop & Shop, ShopRite, Pavilions, Tom Thumb, Dominick’s, Fry’s, Dillons, Vons, Ralphs, Fred Meyer, Smith’s, Duane Reade, King Soopers, Pick ‘n Save, WinCo, with new stores being added all the time.
 
- It's fast. Get your money within hours of taking a photo of your receipt.
 
- It's real cash. Earnings can be transferred securely to your PayPal account or donated to any school in America with the click of a button.
 
- It’s personalized. Every time you redeem an offer, they’ll send a new one. Tell Ibotta your likes and dislikes and they’ll send you personalized offers.
 
- It’s full of your favorite products. Ibotta sends you offers from all the top brands.
 
- It's secure. Your information is private and they intend to keep it that way. They never share your email address with anyone. Credit card information is not stored or kept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's how it works:
1. Before shopping, choose your offers. The more you choose, the more cash back you'll earn.
2. Go Shopping. Buy your chosen products at any of the major retailers that Ibotta supports.
3. Take a photo of your receipt and barcode scan your products. We'll verify your purchases and credit your account right away.
4. Get your cash. Yes, real money, loaded onto your PayPal account or donated to any school in America.
 
Start earning money today! CLICK HERE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment