Friday, January 4, 2013

Great Questions As We Start The New Year

Tonight I came across a blog that I had not visited in several months, JDaniels4's Mom, and found a posting that I had to share because it just is too good not to.  The post was a share from one that she had read New Year's Day...on Kelly's Korner called 2012 Questionnaire.
 
There was an invitation for readers to share their answers to the questions posed to them.  And I couldn't help but jump right in and give my answers...what would yours be?
1. What are you most thankful for?
 
2. What were the highlights or memories that stand out to you of 2012?

3. What are you hoping for in 2013?

4. What were some of you favorites or 2012? (Shows, music, clothes, books)

The question that I loved seeing posed the most...the one that meant the most to me:
 
5. Who was God to you in 2012? (She encourage her readers to be truth about if he was anything)
 
 
My answers to these questions:
 
1. What are you most thankful for?
~ My family would definitely be at the top of any mother's list...it is with mine, but it sits right under My God. I'll elaborate in #5.

2. What were the highlights or memories that stand out to you of 2012?
~ There were so many great moments this past year...I would have to say that my favorite would be the night that my youngest daughter lost her first tooth.

3. What are you hoping for in 2013?
~ Very simply employment for my husband that will provide more than enough for our obligations. It's been so hard in Reno, NV.

4. What were some of you favorites or 2012?
~ Favorite movie: Wreck It Ralph; Favorite show: The Voice

5. Who was God to you in 2012?
~ God has been my family's provider every step of the way through 2012. We have been through the wringer financially this past year and He has provided for us in every circumstance. God is my peace when there is no reason for peace...that is PRICELESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment