Monday, January 7, 2013

Valentine's Day Décor Ideas

Okay, alright I must admit that I am getting ready to go into full-blown Valentine's Day mode! I'm much more of a sleek & elegant Valentine's décor lover, but to each their own.  This day is set apart for those who simply love LOVE and how it is interpreted is completely up to the individual or couple.

BUT, if you are one of those who may want to change things up or just need a little inspiration, this post is for you!  In preparation for the month of love, I'm doing my homework by gathering some great decorating ideas.

AND....I am sharing them with all of you!  (crafts & recipes coming in the following days)

Really, is there any time of the year that causes the masses to become consumed with romance, chocolates, red & pink hearts galore?  No, no I would have to say that there is not.


Be inspired!
                       Be creative!
                                              Be romantic!
                                                                        BE VALENTINE'S DAY!

Click on the photos to view the original site and any instructions.

Photo Source: Interior Result
 
Photo Source: By Heather Bailey, HelloMyNameIsHeather.com
 I love these paper decorations.  My girls are going to love making their own.
 
 
Photo Source: Steve Giralt, Delish.com
 The best part, you could eat the centerpiece!
 
 
Photo Source: Best Home Decorators
 
Photo source: Home Design Pics
Simply gorgeous.

 

Photo source: Home Design Pics

Photo Source: Tip Junkie
 
Photo Source: Martha Stewart
 Give me an excuse to melt crayons and I'm in!
 
 
Photo Source: The Peanut Paintshop
 I LOVE this idea of conversation hearts...it's simple, very sweet and sentimental.
 
 
Photo Source: T. Matthews Fine Art
 Such an easy craft, simple and adorable with all the colors required for Valentine's Day.
 
 
Photo Source: Sweet Rose Studio
  I love the idea of framing Valentine's Day cards or sayings.  Free printables are offered thru this site's link.
 
 
Photo Source: HomieNice
 Seriously, who wouldn't want to walk into a retreat set like this?
 
 
Photo Source: The Charmed Home

 Staggered sizes and shapes is what really makes this appealing to the eye.
 
 
Photo Source: Fancy Home Design
 This has inspired to create my own lovey-dovey hurricane lamps.
 
 
Photo Source: Design Sponge
 This tent would take quite a bit of effort, but how cool is that?  My kiddles would take it over.
 

1 comment:

  1. LOL...Beautiful collections!!!Cant even miss any one them really very cute..The pics are showing love and love only Valentines Day Ideas

    ReplyDelete